The Crackling Booster Wick is an Wooded Wick in various widths combined
with a 3/16"/4.8mm Original Wick "booster" adhered vertically down the center
of the wick. The Crackling Booster Wick is an ideal option for
- Vegetable wax blends
- Soy waxes
- Coconut waxes
- Palm waxes
- Heavily scented candles
- Heavily dyed candles
The Crackling Booster Wick provides a robust crackle and burn to provide a
superior sensory experience. Fragrance levels of 6% - 8% produce the best crackle
for most candles. Testing is recommended. Please keep the wick trimmed to 3/16"/4.8mm for
best burn performance.
- Adhered together with a non-toxic process
- Provides a robust crackle and burn
- A more vertical flame than the Single-ply or Dual Wicks
- Sourced and manufactured in the USA from FSC-Certified mill
- Superior Fragrance Throw
- Full Melt Pool
- Cleaner Burning
Wick Size and Suggested Use
- #1 - Small - 3/8"W by 5"L up to 2" to 2 1/2" Diameter Containers
- #2 - Medium - 1/2"W by 5"L for 2 1/2" to 3" Diameter Containers
- #3 - Large - 5/8"W by 5"L for 3" to 3 1/2" Diameter Containers
- #4 - X-Large - 3/4"W by 5"L for 3 1/2" to 4 1/4" Diameter Containers
Note: The suggested sizes are a guide from the manufacture and you will need to
perform you own tests with your containers, wax, fragrance and color formulations.
We cannot guarantee the level of crackle performance in your candles. Testing
will assure you have good burning candles.
- Self extinguishing Sustainers are included with the Wooden Wicks.
*All wooden wicks are covered by patents held by Lumetique and require proper labeling as follows: "Pat. www.lumetique.com/patents"
Northstar Country Candle Co. has signed a distributors license which requires us to disclose customer information on purchases of 1,000 and greater wooden wicks at a time. Information disclosed to the manufacturer includes customer name and company name. This is used for patent protection. By purchasing our wooden wicks, you agree to the usage reporting and patent requirements.